|(N2H4.H2O) %||≥ 35||≥ 40||≥ 55||≥ 64||≥ 69|
|N2H4 %||≥ 22.4||≥ 25.6||≥ 35.2||≥ 40.96||≥ 44.16|
|NON VOLATILE CONTENT %||≤ 0.010||≤ 0.010||≤ 0.010||≤ 0.010||≤ 0.010|
|IRON CONTENT (FE) %||≤ 0.0005||≤ 0.0005||≤ 0.0005||≤ 0.0005||≤ 0.0005|
|HEAVY METAL (AS PB) %||≤0.0005||≤0.0005||≤0.0005||≤0.0005||≤0.0005|
|CHLORIDE (AS CL) %||≤0.001||≤0.001||≤0.001||≤0.001||≤0.001|
|SULFATE (AS SO4) %||≤0.0005||≤0.0005||≤0.0005||≤0.0005||≤0.0005|
|Packing||In 200KG drum or 1000KG IBC drum or as per customer’s requirement|
|Storage||In dry clean and ventilated place ,avoid direct sun-light.In dry clean and ventilated place ,avoid direct sun-light,store separately from oxidants and acids.|
|Shipping||In room temperature|
|Common Names||Hydrazine hydrate|
|CAS No.||10217-52-4||Boiling Point (℃)||120.1|
|Molecular Weight||50.06||Melting Point (℃)||-51.5|
|Appearance||Colorless transparent liquid||Bulk density (g/mL)||1.03|
|HS Code||2825101090||Flash Point (℃)||72.8|
|Solubility||Arbitrarily miscible with water and ethanol, insoluble in ether and chloroform||Autoignition Temperature (℃)||/|
Uses of hydrazine hydrate
Hydrazine hydrate and its derivatives are widely used in many industrial applications, such as chemical, pharmaceutical, agrochemical, water treatment, and photographic and photographic products.
The direct use of hydrazine hydrate:
1. Used as an anti-corrosion additive for circulating water in thermal power plants and nuclear power plants.
2. Deoxidizer for water in industrial boilers and high-pressure steam furnaces.
Hydrazine hydrate is a highly efficient reducing agent which can synthesize the following products:
1. Foaming agent: azodicarbonamide (azocarbonamide) (such as sodium azide products used in the production of inner tubes).
2. Triazoles must first be synthesized to synthesize biologically active intermediates in agrochemical and pharmaceutical products.
3. Azo initiator
4. Various other products: some specific organic pigment products in terms of dyes, reagents for photography, urethane and acrylate products, and cyanobromic acid products.
Hydrazine hydrate can also be applied in the following fields:
1. Cleaning and refining of precious metals.
2. Metal recovery from pickling solution and surface treatment solution.
3. Treatment of waste liquid and waste gas.
4. Purification of various grades of refined sulfuric acid used in the electronic market.
5. Metal inlay of plastic and metal (nickel, cobalt, iron, chromium, etc.).
6. It is a formula product of rocket fuel.
7. Used in the ACTIRED process, which is mainly used in gold ore beneficiation.
Since hydrazine hydrate has a bifunctional group and a nucleophilic group, it can produce a variety of derivative products, such as:
1. LIOZAN: The anti-corrosion product can provide rapid oxygen removal and take effect at lower temperatures.
2. Hydrazine salt: 3 kinds of products mainly used to synthesize intermediates (especially in the pharmaceutical industry).
3. Triazole products: 1,2,4-triazole/1,2,4-triazole sodium salt/4-amino-1,2,4-triazole/3-amino-1,2,4-triazole azole.
4. Aminoguanidine bicarbonate.
5. New polymer initiators, such as liquid azo compound products produced by the company.